On Friday 27th January 2017 Firecrest IT Ltd are holding an open day for you to visit and talk about any computer related issues you may have. Continue reading “Free Computer Workshop”
Firecrest IT Ltd are pleased to support Home Start Monmouthshire.
Why do small businesses contact Firecrest IT Ltd?
- My existing computer support company does not give me the service that I need.
- I do not feel that I get value for money from my current arrangement.
- We are looking for a local IT support company to provide a fast response when we have problems.
- I have a specific problem that I need help to resolve and don’t currently have a support contract.
- I have a specific project that I need help to plan and implement.
- I need to talk through my plans to develop IT within my business.
- I have concerns about IT security and data backup.
- I have another problem / query that is not on the list.
Firecrest IT Ltd have relocated to new offices in the centre of Monmouth. Drybridge House is the home of Bridges Community Centre and now also our new home. The new offices place us at the centre of the community and provide easy access and free parking for our customers. We are delighted with the move which will also allow us to expand the services that we offer.
Please come to visit us to discuss any problems you may have.
You can find us here.
IT Support and IT Security services for local businesses.
Rob Wilde recently left his position as Head of IT Security for the McLaren group to set up Firecrest IT Ltd. His new company now provides IT Support and IT Security services for small and medium sized businesses. Having worked for 19 years in the very demanding, cutting edge environment of Formula 1, where quality, accuracy and speed are essential to success, Rob is now using the skills and knowledge that he has developed to provide IT Support and IT Security for smaller businesses.
Continue reading “Press Release – August 2010”