On Friday 27th January 2017 Firecrest IT Ltd are holding an open day for you to visit and talk about any computer related issues you may have.
- The day is completely free of charge.
- No appointment necessary, just turn up.
- Come along and talk to an engineer about any computer related problem.
- Get advice on selecting a new PC, Laptop or Tablet
- Free advice on virus and malware protection.
- Bring in your laptop, tablet, phone or PC and we will help to resolve any problems.
- Help with setting up your email.
- Help and advice on using your computer, tablet or smartphone.
- Advice on Windows updates and upgrades.
- Help on using Microsoft Office.
- Security when browsing online and making purchases.
- Common email scams.
- Advice on using free software.
Whatever your IT problem you can take advantage of this free session to come and discuss it. There’s no charge and absolutely no obligation or pressure to buy anything.
- Date: Friday 27th January 2017. Sessions from 09:00 – 13:00
- Location: Bridges Community Centre, Drybridge House, Drybridge Park, Monmouth
- Venue: We will be in the Kymin room (turn right at reception and follow the signs).